Friday, March 12, 2010

KTO: I'll sell the house in which I can live no more

























As I promissed, I'm back with another work for my polish friends: a poster for The KTO theatre of Cracow and their non-speaking play I'll sell the house in which I can live no more, inspired by the life of the Czech writer Bohumil Hrabal, who died 13 years ago in Prague when he fell from a window on the fifth floor, probably trying to feed some pigeons.
Performances in Romania:
* March 18, 19.00: Room Studio. Hungarian Theater in Cluj
* March 20, 19:00: Act Theater in Bucharest
------------------------------
by mugur grosu, 2010

7 comments:

sinvlex said...

Vezi ca te-am votat la roblofest... Si sunt si eu inscris.
Si esti si in blogroll-meu...
Ce zici?

Tz-shirt said...

change, change da' sa stim si noi!
de ce nu ma lasa sa-ti vad profilul / blogul cand dau clic pe numele tau? cica nu e public profilul. nu e public? si de ce-i sala plina? astia pt. cine-au venit? :))

sinvlex said...

Acu' ar trebui sa mearga. Daca nu, vezi pe direct http://sinvlex.blogspot.com/
Sigur are sa mearga. Si o sa fie si public. Si aplauze. Pentru tine, ca doar tu esti artistul...

College Term Papers said...

Thanks for post. It’s really informative stuff.
I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!

Tz-shirt said...

ahasadar Sinvlex esti tu! nu Madame Bovary! pai felicitari, clicairi si votari, ce sa-ti mai urez? mai pune-un vis pe blogul celalat, violet, ca tare mi s-a facut somn! :)

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

i honestly adore your own writing kind, very interesting.
don't give up and keep writing because it just simply well worth to look through it,
impatient to look at alot more of your current web content, cheers!